Monday, July 23, 2007

Son

After my son was born, I had a different understanding of myself and the things around me:

1) I now know why my father would say he does not like to eat something very delicious, because he would like to let us eat more.

2) I now know why parents bring their kids to Disneyland, despite that they don't really like it, because they want their kids to be happy

3) I now know what I did when I said something to hurt my parents

4) I now know my parents only give the best to me

5) I now know what true parental love is like

3 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

簡單. 真摯. 感動

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very toughing...

in fact, in your past articles you mentioned about how you "treated" your parents and some unhappy things between you and your dad...now i guess you have much understanding abt them, esp your dad.

GOOD for you, andy. Life is like a learning process, never ends :)

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

I have a better understanding of my parents, yes. But I still don't love my dad as much as I should. I guess it is going to be a gradual process, until he dies...

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home