Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Job

It really takes some time to get used to a new environment, I think. My new office is so different from the old one - people come only after 9am (8:30am at the old one), people are so casual (at least smart casual at the old one), free drinks, including perrier, canned soft drinks, you name it (only coffee and tea at the old one), two monitors in front of me, etc.

And the job itself? I don't know yet because I have been there for only two days, and I just went through the background of the assets I was assigned to manage. Needless to say I am little worried about whether I could live up to the expectation. But I also remember I had this worry when I first joined my last department. So I guess this is a pattern that I have to go through...

There is no use looking back - I will give my best at my new job!

2 Comments:

Blogger aulina said...

sounds normal for a new job / position. I wonder when I can do that again myself. :)

Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger Dilly Dally said...

Don't you think we need more sense of security when we grow older?

You will survive it. Best of luck!

Monday, May 07, 2007 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home