Monday, September 03, 2007

Packing

Packing is always a painful task for me. Apart from the books and CDs (40 boxes of them), I have to throw away documents, statements, clothes, notes, books, etc. This could take hours. I am a nostalgic person, but going through so many old stuff really uses up much of my energy, which has dropped to a low level after my son was born. I hope I don't have to do it again in the next 10 years!

Looking at the photos taken in the past 10 years, I have really become more "mature"! It is interesting to see the people in the photos as well, just to find out who were the guys I hanged out with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hours?? make it weeks!!! I pondered upon all my nostalgic collection for too long my packing ended in disaster. :(

Good luck and don't throw away too many things!!! (I assume your new flat is much bigger?)

Oh, rest assure someone's with you. I AM NOT NOT GOING TO MOVE / RENOVATE IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS! ;P

Monday, September 03, 2007 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

my new flat is only slightly bigger than my present one, though I have a much bigger master bedroom, 'cos I combined two rooms into one. hahahah!

The problem is I don't have much storage place, after all the bookshelves and CD Shelves.

Monday, September 03, 2007 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home