Monday, September 25, 2006

Thousand Mountain I Go Alone

Went to see 萬世歌王 yesterday afternoon. It lasted for more than 3 hours. Can't say it was brilliant, but it was a sincere production. It raised some big issues about life and challenged some values of Hong Kong people. For the gags and funny part, the most impressive bit was that 詹瑞文 sang a song with lyrics taken from the newspaper in a casual manner. Another bit was he translated the Chinese song "Chor Lau Heung" into English. If you know the song, the effect is really funny. He actually sang it with the audience:

《 千山我獨行》 Thousand Mountain I Go Alone

和唱 Chrous 啊………….啊……………… Ah!……………….Ah! (請用英文式Ah! xD )

湖海洗我胸襟 Ocean wash my heart and chest
河山飄我影蹤 Mountain float my shadow
雲彩揮去卻不去 Colour clouds want to go don't go
贏得一身清風 Win a body clean wind
塵沾不上心間 The dust never touch my heart
情牽不到此心中 Emotion never to my soul
來得安去也寫意 Come and go feeling comfortable
人生休說苦痛 Don't say life is painful
聚散匆匆莫牽掛 Easy come and easy go
未記風波中英雄勇 Don't remember the trouble hero made
就讓浮名 輕拋劍外 Just let big names passed away
千山我獨行 不必相送 Thousand Mountain I Go Alone

Overall a good show. Value for money if you bought the $180 tickets. I am going to see his other production 男人之虎 in two weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

~~~~><~~~~ 笑到?!

另,

張達明, 葛文輝, 根本唔入流.

許冠文一 oD都唔好笑.

黃子華, 林海峰, 勉勉強強馬馬虎虎 ok.

詹瑞文先係 ball!

Monday, September 25, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger aulina said...

你沒有帶同未出世的寶寶一起去看這場show吧??不過去看也沒所謂,喜劇細胞這東西胎教也不錯,起碼出來後也開開心心的。:)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

In fact, I went to see this show alone. And yes, I think if the mom laughs more and she maintains a happy mood, the baby would become happy as well when it is born.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger yuen luk luk said...

yeah that part "sang a song with lyrics taken from the newspaper" - very creative.

I like the stage too! very stylish but simple!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home