Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wallpaper

Tagged by both Chauli and Maddog. In fact, I don't have a wallpaper in my office, as my company does not allow wallpaper downloaded from outside resources. I can only share the one I am using at home.

OS為?
Window XP

這台是你的個人電腦?還是公司或家人共用的電腦?
個人電腦

這張桌布是什麼? 從哪裡取得的?
This is the standard VAIO wallpaper preset in the laptop. I used to have a photo of baby lion taken in South Africa. But the hard-disk crashed and it was changed. So I never changed it back to the original picture.

更換桌布的頻率高嗎?
Never.

桌面上有幾多個ICON?
唔知。 Most of them are just files saved on a random basis.

一堆檔案和捷徑放得亂七八糟的桌面,你看得下去嗎?
能。

有沒有什麼堅持點?
Nil。

有為了填這份接力, 還特地整理一下嗎?
沒有。

Basically I am not concerned about what wallpaper I use, because I won't have time to look at the "desktop" screen!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

是不是大部分男士都是這個樣子的?

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

It depends... Some people are more artistic and has a higher concern on their wallpaper. It just turns out that I am not one of these gentlemen.

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband also has no wallpaper on his vaio.

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home