Saturday, March 04, 2006

Embarrassing Moments

Talking about embarrassing moments, there is a classic one that I think it is the most embarassing moment of all. It is real, ok? One of my colleagues went to see a customer for the first time. And she was going to meet two people from the company. When one of them came into the room, my colleague was offered drinks and they sat down. And then they chatted for a few minutes. My colleague then said, "Mr X, our meeting today is to explore business opportunities...", and the customer replied, "ehhhh...I am a Miss!".

I don't think she got the business that day. And if I were her, I would say goodbye immediately.

3 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

Haaaaaa~~~~ Hoooo hoooo hooooo~

唔係 fa?! >﹏<

"ehhhh...I am a Miss"

Her out look just like a guy or..... she is a tom boy? Heee heee heeeee.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger yuen luk luk said...

your colleague didn't know the client's English name?? she should have a research before meeting clients ah!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger Hyacinthus said...

your colleague is even poor than me here. met for few mins and chatted as well but still didn't know her gender? poor her...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home