Thursday, March 02, 2006

五件最瘀的事

I was named by 梁巔巔 to disclose 五件最瘀的事. There were quite a lot for me:

1) I was cooking in the dorm kitchen when I was still at university. I realised that somebody was cooking rice using a normal pan (without the lid). It was running dry. I tried to find out who that belonged to, but at the same time, I used my finger to test how dry the rice was. The guy who cooked the rice was standing right behind me!! And he was wondering why I used my finger to touch his rice.

2) I was singing as a guest performer in a high school 18 years ago. My friend composed the song for me and I started to learn it on the day of the performance. I sang the song in the evening with more mistakes than I have ever made in my life. It was awful.

3) I told a girl that I quite liked her (1st time in my life!) when I was at the university but she said she was alredy with somebody else. Biggest defeat at that time.

4) When I started studying high school in the UK, I couldn't quite get the accent of those Brits. One day I was waiting for somebody and a teacher walked by. He asked me a question. I couldn't get what he was saying but I sensed that it wasn't an important question. So I guessed the safest answer on earth is "I don't know". He said, "What? Andy, I said who are you waiting for?".

5) I was taking a shower at my uncle's house in Malaysia. When I finished my shower, I went down to the dining room and enjoy the TV programme. Suddenly, my sister called me loudly from upstairs, and when I went up, she told me that I had left my underwear in the bathroom and worst of all, it was discovered by my cousins (females!).

Sorry that most of them happened quite a while ago. I don't seem to find any 瘀事 that happened recently. Perhaps some are forthcoming soon ...

Tag another five:

yuen yuen yuenlukluk

snoopy 史路比的天空

chauli 瑮律無窮

Tungpo Tungpo

Ruth Ruth's Thoughts

4 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

AhHaHaHaHaHaHa~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1, 4, 5, 笑 X 到我?!!!!!! Especially no. 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AhHaHaHaHaHa~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy 哥, you're cute. 我有對手 la. Haaaaa!!!!! hooooo~~~~~~~

P.S. Wei wei, 您仲要 tag another 5 people wo!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger Hyacinthus said...

And he was wondering why I used my finger to touch his rice???

did he eat that rice afterward???

Friday, March 03, 2006 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

he did! :)

Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

"did he eat that rice afterward???"

"he did! :)"

AhHaHaHaHaHaHaHa~~~~~~~~~~~ Hooo hooo hoooooo~~~~~~~

問?可愛答?妙呀!

Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home