Saturday, January 14, 2006

Funeral before you die

Planning for my own funeral? I haven't - at least not the details yet. But I do have a rough idea. I even thought of having it before I die, so that I could attend my own funeral and feel the warmth and love of my beloved ones and friends. What music should I choose? Mahler Symphony No.2 (Resurrection!) last movement has to be played, among others. I'd like my friends to tell their feelings and what they'll miss me about. And what else? I want to hug every one of them, telling them how I'd enjoyed the relationships. But then, if I can't join my own funeral, I must tell them before I die. And I don't know when I shall die. Does that mean I have to go and hug them today?

5 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

我會臨死前叫個仔發帖誠邀自己 oD嫡系朋友來我的喪禮開 P. Party 上仲會播餅臨死前錄低?帶.

Party 有酒有雪茄有美食提供.

仲有我多年寫 Blog ?文章?影印本作紀念. 務求滿足來賓~ 又食又拎.

Monday, January 16, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Recording a video for friends to view is a good idea. But you don't always know when you would die, unless you update it every week...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

唏, 大概到到70零歲差唔多到頂咪錄定囉!

"unless you update it every week...

唉, 咁又唔駛~ every month 都 okay. Yo! 況且到時都冇? do 好清閒 ga la, every week 錄都會好 enjoy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I am saying that we may die well before we reach the age of 70...In fact, we could die any time...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

aiyo, Andy兄, o甘 o米錄定餅帶專 for "die any time" o米得 lor~

^~

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home