Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Favourite Movies

If you go through my profile, you would find my favourite movies are quite diverse. I have watched some of them over and over again, like:

"When Harry Met Sally"
"秋天的童話"
"Devil's Advocate"
"Before Sunrise"
"The Sound of Music" (over 20 times)
"The Unbearable Lightness of Being"
etc

For some I only watched once:

"12 Angry Men"
"Satantango"
"如果.愛"
"我的父親母親"
"神經俠侶"
"Before Sunset"

I also watched some other movies many many times but I won't say they are my favourite:

"Pretty Woman"
"唐伯虎點秋香"
"國產淩淩漆" (this one is actually close to favourite!)
"逃學威龍"
etc.

Watching a movie over and over again makes me feel good. At the beginning you'll be able to find something you miss in previous viewings. Then it will come to a stage where you know exactly what the next scene, or even the next conversation, is. What's more satisfying is that when you meet somebody who like that movie as much as you do, you'll feel that he/she is your best friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

I like:

"Devil's Advocate"

"The Sound of Music" (over 20 times)"

Devil's Advocate (3 times)

The Sound Of Music (Over 20 times too)

And, Year Of The Dragon (Over 100 times)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Harry Met Sally,
唐伯虎點秋香,
國產淩淩漆

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Krispy said...

I watch "the Sound of Music" more time 10 times.

Try "When Harry met Sally" because I saw your profile. I like it, but I think it's cliche.

Please try to watch "Something's Gotta Give". (2 times, I rented the DVD, but I think I'm gonna buy it later).

Saturday, January 14, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

I watched Something's Gotta Give. An entertaining film but not particularly impressing.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home