Friday, August 12, 2005

Possible movement

My customer in Beijing dined with me and raised a possibility that I go and work for them. They fully understand that asking me to join their company represents a risk for me. Although no package was discussed, I remained open to this option. The issues are:

i) It is a much much smaller company compared with my existing company, which is a large international bank.

ii) I may have to station somewhere else, e.g. Beijing, Vancouver, etc.

iii) Leaving the friends in HK.

I don't mind moving but it depends on what I will get in return for the risk involved.

The package would be made known to me by the end of Aug. I am anxiously waiting for it. Although I tend to think the chance for me switching job is quite remote, it is good to know that I am being demanded in the job market. That at least indicates that I am a capable guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home