Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"Urgent Thirties"

I came across this "term" during my trip to Beijing. One of my friends heard about it when they talked about ladies who have not yet got a boyfriend after they have reached the age of 30. We laughed about it. But then, I find this term pretty offensive. In fact, I find many ladies who have no boyfriends but are really nice people. I just think the guys are not attractive enough to become their boyfriends!

My highschool friend talked about the same subject the other day. As he is in financial planning field, he said that this market possesses enormous potential as these ladies normally would plan for their future and would subscribe to lots of insurance plans and investment plans. I bet he is right. And I wish him well because he is considered "handsome".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home