Friday, June 15, 2007

Business Trips

I have been having lots of business trips lately - Xiamen last week, just back from Manila, Guangxi Nanning next week, and Macau offsite next week. And then might be going to Harbin the week after. These business trips are quite tiring, because after the day's meetings, we still have to work in our own room, writing summaries and also prepare for the next day's meeting. Plus, I will miss my wife and son in Hong Kong. The hotel room is of course very comfortable, but I usually woke up in the middle of the night, wondering where I was.

Hopefully as I settle down better, these trips will become less frequent.

4 Comments:

Blogger yuen luk luk said...

"I usually woke up in the middle of the night, wondering where I was" - very funny feeling but used to happen when you are out of your own city.

Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

賺錢一D都吾易!

Saturday, June 16, 2007 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I usually woke up in the middle of the night, wondering where I was"
你長駐同一間公司咁耐(好似我宜家咁), 緊係會啦. 好快就慣. take care!

Monday, June 18, 2007 5:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough to be a father nowadays. So your wife needs to spend most time to take care of baby alone!? Neither easy for her.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home