Friday, June 08, 2007

Classical Music

Met WK yesterday for happy hour. He gave me 7 magazines ("Muzik") from Taiwan as a gift! Thank you WK!

I was surprised by his enthusiasm in classical music, given that he just started it not long ago. It is indeed very happy to be able to find somebody to share the joy of listening to music. We also shared where to buy CDs and I think I will definitely pay a visit to the shops he recommended.

I went home with joy yesterday, and when I saw my son smiling to me when I got home, it was the climax of the day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

Sharing with others is indeed the most satisfactory thing in life. Sharing with others the passion is even a rarity in experience.

I came across to Muzik when I shopped in Taipei last year. I forgot if I got the first or second issue. Taiwan could nurture and magazine of such calibre, while miserably, Hong Kong could not...

Friday, June 08, 2007 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope u would enjoy the books and DVD...

I will go to TP tomorrow and will buy the new issue of Muzik for u....

Talk to u next week.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home