Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bryn Terfel's Recital

This is the most terrific concert I have attended in recent years! What a shame that it was not a full house. There has not been much information about this concert and no poster was seen. In fact, there were more foreigners than locals in the audience. As Bryn is such a famous singer and he is at the peak of his singing career, I am so lucky that I haven't missed his concert. His voice is so solid, yet very flexible. And he is a good actor with a sense of humour. I 110% enjoyed it and I think more people should have attended his concert!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... I don't even know there is such concert. btw, I am looking forward to Mahler 3 this weekend

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

You are going to the Friday one or the Saturday one?

Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday

Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home