Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Application Letters


One of my friends sent me some excerpts of application letters. They are super-funny:

"I am writing with a full confidence to apply for offering my service." (Friend's comment: I don't see such offering here....)

"I was graduated from University of XXX which is a high reputation university ranked within top 3 in XXXX" (Friend's comment: Don't worry, the college is not in the UK)

"I was deeply trained to have a very strong analytical and numerical sense...." (Friend's comment: But the applicant does not make any sense - that is the problem).

"I am confident to face and handle this challenging job." (Friend's comment: Lets face the reality not the job.)


I am really impressed by the phrase "I was deeply trained" - I think the applicant was a female! :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another exerpt:
"Can you grant me an interview at your office please?"
(No comment!)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kajie said...

hahaha...so funny ah!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home