Friday, October 06, 2006

Artists And Their Models - Pompidou

Went to see this exhibition at Hong Kong Museum of Art. I went to Pompidou once around 15 years ago - I went to Paris with a friend when I was in Lower Six. So I am very interested to go and see these exhibits again. I went at 6:30pm but there were a lot of people queuing up already. I took the guidance headset, as for these modern arts, you will certainly miss out a lot if nobody explains them to you. Every time I go and see an exhibition like this, I would imagine how the artists painted the pictures or made the sculpture from scratch. It would certainly be a painful experience to start from zero to a finished masterpieces. And they had to persist for months or even years.

Got a small book as a gift from HSBC. And there was a nice reception at the podium level, offering refreshment to HSBC customers. Not bad huh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya, i should go there today/y'day (day off), not too many people mei? i am afraid of crowds and planned to go there either nov/dec.

Friday, October 06, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger vicky said...

I want to see too, i also afraid of crowds, i am going to apply annual leave to go because the annual leave in 2005 should use within 2006, then i will take this chance when others are working, i am free in musuem!

Saturday, October 07, 2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kajie said...

oh,actually I planned to go there. But Ooops, time clashes with other activities :s

Last year, I went to Paris and already spent a whole day at Pompidou. But this time, I think I will go to see Modigliani, anwyay...i hope i can squeeze time ah...

Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home