Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pride and Prejudice


I watched the DVD last weekend. It was quite an enjoyable film. I particularly like the way they talked and the manner they displayed, e.g. when a lady entered or left the room, the gentlemen would stand and bow. The subtleness of the Brits is something that the Chinese lack. Of course, they could be overdone and become overly subtle or hyprocritical. But I'd rather have people acting the way they did in the past.

The music in the film was good! I wonder whether it was composed for this film or it was merely some classical music adopted.

2 Comments:

Blogger 史路比 said...

hehe... i like this 2005 version..
regarding the music, knowing that almost all except "A Postcard to Henry Purcell" are composed for this film in a tight time schedule I know.

Monday, June 26, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Dilly Dally said...

I didn't watch this film. Just wonder if you watched BBC's Pride and Prejudice? It's SO good with Colin Firth playing Mr. Darcey.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home