Saturday, April 29, 2006

Advanced People Management

Just finished this 4-day course. At the end of it, we have to give feedback to each other. I received the following feedback from the other 15 participants:

1) I give the first impression that I am arrogant
2) I give the first impression that I am not approachable
3) I can be very negative sometimes
4) I can offend people when I ask challenging questions
5) My body gesture gives an indication that I am bossy
6) People find out that I am not the person they think I am after a few days.

etc,etc.

These are not news to me. I have been like that for many years. My first impression to people is always bad. Don't know how I could improve it. I admire people could be critical but would not offend people when they talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home