Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Celibedache and Others

Finally got Celibedache's 14CD set yesterday. Haven't got the chance to listen to them yet. Hope they are good.

Also got the followings from HMV and Prosound:

i) Two 2CD set of Alfred Brendel's Beethoven Sonatas, which include all the favourite Sonatas and the late ones.

ii) Beethoven Piano Concerto No.2 & 3 played by Argerich/Abbado.

iii) 12CD set of Haydn Piano Sonanta, played by John McCabe

Got to save some money and supress my buying mood for a while, otherwise I would go bankrupt very soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger yuen luk luk said...

haha, it doesn't matter if you spend money on music and books, you can keep them for good!

Alfred Brendel... I am thinking about it.

Haydn - reminds me my last exam piece. I like him more after I practised his pieces.

How do you enjoy music? just sit down listen or as background music?

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 6:57:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

It depends. Sometimes I read a book when listening to music. But if the piece is what I like to focus on, I would just sit down and listen.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 9:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home