Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Argument with Boss

I had an "argument" with my boss about our bonus this year. One of my colleagues and I contributed a lot since last year to where we are, and the other colleague just free-rid on our works and he is going to be paid his bonus at the same level as 2008. This is not fair. And when we raised this issue with our boss, who has the authority to alter the numbers, he stood quite firmly and gave us a lecture, saying that we should not be complaining and this colleague also contributed his share, blah, blah, blah. I was very unhappy after our conversation because he promised us to reward us more last year when we wholeheartedly helped him in his works. Now he asks us not to think about this and focus on what lies ahead. What a load of bullshit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My department head also told me loads of bullshit regarding bonus and pay rise. Well... actually the whole department heard loads of bullshit and got really angry...

Saturday, April 03, 2010 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home