Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Second Child

My son is nearly 21 months old now. Many people asked us whether we would have a second child. We know it is good for our son to grow up in an environment where he could learn to take care of others and to share, but then my (selfish) feeling is that it is going to be challenging for me to raise another baby, both physically and financially. Lack of sleep and rest is the major reason for my hesitation. My son can basically sleep through the night now, after a battle of 20 months. Should I go and destroy this equilibrium again and let myself "suffer" for another 20 months?

1 Comments:

Blogger aulina said...

it's not really destroying an equilibrium is it? a brother is always nice. I mean really. But if you have hesitation, just give it another year or two. By then, your son will have grown into a little man, and then you'll start to miss all his cuteness of a baby. Then it'll be a good time for a second child.

Thursday, October 02, 2008 7:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home