Monday, March 14, 2005

Jacky Cheung

A fairly enjoyable concert. But I really think it is inappropriate to sing with an apple in his hand.

To sing other people's songs is quite good. If I'm gonna have a concert of my own, I would also sing some others' songs, like, Phantom of the Opera and many other songs that I have learnt during the years.

I quite like the song sung by Jacky and the other girl (王菀之) towards the end. I think it is a girl's song. It was not appropriate that it turned into a song sung by a man. But any way, I enjoyed it.

我真的受傷了

作詞:王菀之 作曲:王菀之

窗外陰天了 音樂低聲了 我的心開始想你了

燈光也暗了 音樂低聲了 口中的棉花糖也融化了
窗外陰天了 人是無聊了 我的心開始想你了

電話響起了 你要說話了 還以為你心裡對我又想念了
怎麼你聲音變得冷淡了 是你變了 是你變了

燈光熄滅了 音樂靜止了 滴下的眼淚已停不住了
天下起雨了 人是不快樂 我的心真的受傷了

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Tam said...

I love Phantom of the Opera.

Friday, May 20, 2005 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger 史路比 said...

haha... i like this song very much! ^^

Monday, May 23, 2005 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home